Thursday, August 12, 2010

first post!

I figured I should start a blog like everyone else! especially since in a few months all my family will be in Louisiana! This post will mainly be an update on my life for my family... all those lovely people who don't live in Texas!

I started my new job middle of June! I'm an RN at a day surgery clinic. I work in pre-op most days which means I admit the patients and get them ready. Some days I help in recovery which means I get to be around the patients when they wake up and say hilarious things! Eventually, I'll be trained to assist with GI and pain procedures. All in all, I love it, it keeps me busy and entertained!

When not at work, I hang out with the youth of my church. It's really fun and challenging.



This is a picture of us at a youth winter retreat in Glorietta, NM! It was beautiful! I've never seen so much snow in my life! But I learned the freezing cold is not my cup of tea! It was also a great time of sharing the gospel with the students!

Well, I hope everyone's up to date... sort of! There will be more posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment