There's some Aussie lingo for you! Instead of saying "a lot" they say heaps, loads, or stacks... sometimes a couple in 1 sentence. crazy Aussies.
Last week our lecture topic was the Father heart of God. The main theme was understanding that God is personal and He loves us as a father loves his children. Of course God is awesome and perfect so that makes His love for us awesome and perfect! We also talked about pride and how that could affect our relationship with our Father.
Last week was Keevy's (staff member) and Abby's (fellow DTS-er) birthday! I helped Krystal and Sophie make a movie for Keevy. We were searching all over Townsville to "find" her. No one's ever made anything that special for me... I felt special just helping with the video! It was a huge hit! There were tears, laughter... tears from laughter!
Yesterday (Sunday), we went to the beach to watch one of our crew (YouthStreet student) get baptized! A year ago she did not believe in God. Now, she's a beautifully redeemed young lady that exemplifies great character!
This week in lectures we are talking about relationships. God and man, man and man, & man and self. "Every problem is a relationship problem"- Dean Sherman. "The keys to relationships are love and holiness" -Adriel (our current speaker & beautiful wife of our DTS leader). This should be a great week!
I like your blog loads, heaps and stacks:)
ReplyDeleteGreat update... Be a blessing... as I knw u are!
ReplyDelete